Saturday, September 1, 2007

What's on my DESK?

OK, my room has been filled in with furnitures, so it's not 'Zen' anymore (thank you one of my friend, Champ, who gave me this cool word). Let's see what's on my desk! Actually somethings are not exactly on my desk but it's nearby.

1. Cork board - bought from one professor here, just 4$. Used to pin pictures and notes.
2. CMU Calendar - 1.5$, used to find weekends, vacation, and no-class day. ;P
3. Declaration of Independence (copied) - bought from DC. Can't remember its price.
4. Lamp - From IKEA furniture center.
5. Book Shelf - IKEA also, haven't had many books now.
6. Dolls - from Cornell, and Hershey Park.
7. JBL Creative II Speaker - Just bought from the Internet (40$).
8. Water Bottle, Glasses - for drinking at night.
9. Comfortable Chair - IKEA as well (79$).
10. HP Pavillion dv2419us Laptop - webcam doesn't work well. Suck HP! :(
11. Gift from Note - Pictures of friends and messages.
12. Western Digital External Hard Drive - it's 500 GB! Wow! (129$) From Circuit City, DE.
13. Wallet, Phone, Watch, and Camera.
14. My Bag - Oakley (fake) from Thailand (1000B).

That's all I have on my desk. I try to arrange it and make it less messy. Let's see I can do it or not. :D
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey,

I am glad that my Cornell moose has made its way to your table!!!

wow.. I am so proud.. ei..ei..

Pinn

Andy said...

^o^ If you don't mind, send another one. ha ha ha