Wednesday, September 5, 2007

MetroNap:- the most creative invention

MetroNap! Yes, believe it or not. This is a new machine for helping student in CMU to take a NAP. What's the great!

Since the research found that taking a nap is good for reinforce the people's mind and memory, MetroNap was created for this purpose. Inside the MetroNap is cozy, darken nook which can keep the internal sound inside, and protect the external sound to go inside. This creates the most proper environments for a person who want to take a nap without disturbing other people around him.

I my opinion, that's very cool machine. If I have a chance, I am surely confident that I'll try once.

P.S. MetroNap is located in Hunt Library in CMU campus.
Reference: http://www.cmu.edu/homepage/beyond/2007/summer/need-a-nap.shtml

No comments: