Monday, September 3, 2007

Just Do (=Buy) it !

One of my most favorite sports is "Soccer" (or Football, it made me confused here because in the U.S. football means American football). Many Thai student here either from CMU or University of Pittsburgh always have a soccer match on Sunday evening. From that point, I am very glad that I will have a chance to play soccer which I haven't had a chance to play for a long time (maybe the last time is when I was an undergraduate student).

I went to Waterfront which is the big shopping plaza in Pittsburgh. Walking through only one existing shelf of soccer footwear didn't make me feel much impressed. However, that's all it had. At last, I found NIKE Men's Park series shoes which came in both blue and black. My decision to choose "blue" was just from asking a little kid who buying a soccer shoes as well. My question was "Which one do you like?" and he thought for a while and pointed to the blue one. "OK, I'll pick this one." Sometimes making decision is very (or too much) easy, isn't it? :D
Posted by Picasa

No comments: