Saturday, September 22, 2007

The end of the trilogy: Resident Evil - Extinction

Finally, the day that I have been waiting for has come! Sept 21 is the release date of the last Resident Evil trilogy. The name of this episode is "Extinction."

[Following could be spoiled]
Synopsis:
Most of the people around the world are zombies. Only a few group of survivals are alive, and they wander around to find the remaining people, foods, and also find gas for their vehicles. Alice (Milla Jovovich) is in Nevada. The land that was very attractive in the past, known as Las Vegas. She meets other people who are survive and they have to try to find a place where is no zombie or T-virus to live.

Comment:
For me, the movie is very exciting and makes me startle all the time. Special effects and the action scenes is awesome. However, I think this movie deserve the rate "R" because there are many aggressive scenes.

4/5 for me :) It's a good movie for incoming Fall!

No comments: