Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back to School!

Pheewww... the winter break was over, and it's time to come back to study again. I arrived Pittsburgh just few days before the semester started. The weather was still (damn) cold here. There was snow everywhere... (-_-"). However, I know that spring was coming and everyone was waiting for it. I just understood now why American people love to lie on green grasses under strong sunlight. That's because they were so sick for the black & white shade of winter! Me too!

I was taking 4 courses this Spring. They included Machine Learning (wow~ tough one), Distributed Systems (wow~ another tough one for me), Web Application Development (I love this course a lot), and VLIS seminar. Hope I can survive this semester (-_-").

Timestamp: 14 January 2008.

No comments: