Friday, August 22, 2008

Tour de Silicon Valley

Okie! Finally the Silicon Valley tour had already started. We went to many companies in this southern California area. Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft, Salesforce, CNET, Sun, Cisco, and much more were here. We had about 5 days but we went to all the companies in just 3 days. The first day was about the orientation and some small companies gave us a talk. The last day was the interview day. I didn't bring my suit and everyone wore suit everyday... hmm...I was a blacksheep in this event, but that's fine. At least most of the companies here were tech companies, and all of their employees were casual! So, I was not that weird... :-)). Visiting these big companies were really great and inspring. I wanna have my own company which can make some impacts to the world as just like them too...

Timestamp: January 10, 2008

No comments: