Thursday, October 2, 2008

Boston Trip!

I sneakily went out of Pittsburgh to Boston for 2 days. It's still in winter and it's even colder than in Pittsburgh!! (o_O). I love Boston because it's so beautiful. All the buildings, parks, and even people are so nice. I went to many favorite places such as Harvard, MIT, Frog pond, New England aquarium, Harvard museum of national history, museum of science and Sky observatory and Prudential center. Traveling was comfortable because there's subway everywhere. However, I felt a bit sad that I couldn't find the hospital that the king of Thailand was born. But that's fine. Maybe it's a reason for me to come back again! :-D

Timestamp: 17 February 2008

1 comment:

Blue said...

It's the Harvard Museum of Natural History, with dinosaurs, the Glass Flowers, hundreds of animals.
www.hmnh.harvard.edu