Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hoover Dam

"Do you know Hoover Dam?", my friend asked me.
"No, never heard of it.", I replied.
"OK, have you watched 'Transformers'?"
"Oh! yeah I have."
"That's the damn dam in the movie! It's the place that Megatron is kept!"

Hoover Dam used to be the largest dam in the world. It resides exactly between Nevada and Arizona. So, I can walk across 2 time zones (Mountain & Pacific). It's huge and it was very cold when I was there.

Time-stamp: December 21, 2007

More pictures: Andy's Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.